Travel is very liberating because it allows you to be yourself, especially when travelling with other women.
When on holiday with Venus Adventures, you are no longer someone's mother, wife, boss or employee - you are just simply you.
There is no doubt about it, our trips are special! Our guides care about your experience, which is why we have so many returning clients. Come with us and catch the Venus Adventures travel bug!
We take care of everything so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday.
Stay up to date with Venus Adventures news, make friends, read travel articles, find special trip deals, etc....
• Travel with like-minded women: it's like travelling with friends! Venus Adventures specialises in women-only holidays and travel.
• We take you to amazing and exotic places which you might not visit on your own. You can enjoy these places in the comfort and safety of a group.
• Time for some fun! Some trips are more cultural, some are more adventurous, all of them are fun.
• We do things women like to do: from cooking classes, to drinking tea and chatting with the locals, to trawling the markets for exotic treasures, to enjoying gin and tonics as the sun sets over the desert! And you can shop whenever you like :-)
• Take on a new challenge: If there is a great little adventure to be had, we do it - but we only do things that are fun and worthwhile and add to your experience. This might be a scenic hike in the mountains, or a camel ride into the desert, or even a fun raft trip.
• Meet the locals: We make sure you have interaction with the local peoples to really get to know them and how they live.
• RELAX you are on holiday! Venus Adventures trips are all-inclusive, so no need to worry about money on the trip (… except when you might go mad shopping). In fact there is nothing to worry about at all, because we take care of all the details.
• Enjoy: We sample the local food, we stay in clean, comfortable accommodation (twin-share basis, but single supplement available on request).
• Travel in a small group: for a more authentic experience.
• Help out: In certain destinations we "give back" to support communities, schools or hospitals by donating clothes, school books etc. Always a rewarding experience.
• Respect: We adhere to a responsible tourism code, respecting the people and environments we travel in.
• Make new friends: When traveling with other women, you won't ever feel lonely, confronted, or excluded - it is an encouraging and supportive environment, where you can let your hair down.
• GET SOME EXCITEMENT IN YOUR LIFE! JOIN US ON A WOMEN-ONLY ADVENTURE.
How about joining us on an adventurous, indulgent and insightful one-off trip to VIETNAM/CAMBODIA OCTOBER 2015? Check out the Special Trips page to see all that this wonderful trip has to offer!
GREEK ISLANDS: Special island-hopping trip to Greece in May next year: hiking, exploring, relaxing, shopping and enjoying! Drop us a line if you would like to see the itinerary, or look on the Womens Travel News page.
21 magical, mystical days in RAJASTHAN 2015 - India will have your taste buds tingling, your senses awakened, your body soothed and your mind blown! India is an assault on the senses, there is no 2 ways about it, you will LOVE our trip there!
Egypt - things have settled down and to be honest, there is not better time to visit! The hoards of bus tourists and crowds and queues at all the monuments are gone...making it a pleasant experience. Egypt, with it's mind-blowing Pharaonic history of spectacular temples, interesting Gods, and powerful Kings with their magnificent tombs and pyramids is just not to be missed on any serious travellers list. Cruise blissfully down the Nile with us, sleep in the jaw-dropping White Desert - a trip not to be missed!
Website by WeDoWebsites