Travel is very liberating because it allows you to be yourself, especially when travelling with other women.
When on holiday with Venus Adventures, you are no longer someone's mother, wife, boss or employee - you are just simply you.
There is no doubt about it, our trips are special! Our guides care about your experience, which is why we have so many returning clients. Come with us and catch the Venus Adventures travel bug!
We take care of everything so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday.
• Travel with like-minded women: it's like travelling with friends! Venus Adventures specialises in women-only holidays and travel.
• We take you to amazing and exotic places which you might not visit on your own. You can enjoy these places in the comfort and safety of a group.
• Time for some fun! Some trips are more cultural, some are more adventurous, all of them are fun.
• We do things women like to do: from cooking classes, to drinking tea and chatting with the locals, to trawling the markets for exotic treasures, to enjoying gin and tonics as the sun sets over the desert! And you can shop whenever you like :-)
• Take on a new challenge: If there is a great little adventure to be had, we do it - but we only do things that are fun and worthwhile and add to your experience. This might be a scenic hike in the mountains, or a camel ride into the desert, or even a fun raft trip.
• Meet the locals: We make sure you have interaction with the local peoples to really get to know them and how they live.
• RELAX you are on holiday! Venus Adventures trips are all-inclusive, so no need to worry about money on the trip (… except when you might go mad shopping). In fact there is nothing to worry about at all, because we take care of all the details.
• Enjoy: We sample the local food, we stay in clean, comfortable accommodation (twin-share basis, but single supplement available on request).
• Travel in a small group: for a more authentic experience.
• Help out: In certain destinations we "give back" to support communities, schools or hospitals by donating clothes, school books etc. Always a rewarding experience.
• Respect: We adhere to a responsible tourism code, respecting the people and environments we travel in.
• Make new friends: When traveling with other women, you won't ever feel lonely, confronted, or excluded - it is an encouraging and supportive environment, where you can let your hair down.
• GET SOME EXCITEMENT IN YOUR LIFE! JOIN US ON A WOMEN-ONLY ADVENTURE.
SIGN UP FOR EXCITING TRAVEL NEWS & DEALS!
Want some fun in your life? Book and pay for your Nelson ULTIMATE WOMEN'S WEEKEND (28-31 August) by 17 July and you will get a 10% discount! Visit the website for more details of this fabulous trip or send us an email to email@example.com! Don't get left behind!
NEW WORLD TRAVEL
There are many, many questions surrounding the future of tourism that cannot be answered just yet - because there are no answers. What we do know, is that things will be different. Let's hope tourism is more sustainable, a better experience for the tourist and locals, and better for the planet.
Join our facebook page to be kept updated about tourism developments
THE ULTIMATE WOMEN'S WEEKEND, WINTER 2020...NEW ZEALAND TRIPS
Since we can't travel internationally for now, Venus Adventures is going to be running some fun long weekends just for women in New Zealand - visit this page for more details...find trips here
If you want to be kept in the loop about upcoming trips, sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter - fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
FOLLOW MY TRAVEL BLOG for quirky stories, unique travel tips and colourful travel musings:
REMEMBER: On a Venus Adventures women-only trip, age does not matter, your attitude does! As long as you are fit and healthy, you will love our trips!
Website by WeDoWebsites